måndag 13 oktober 2014

Year 8 Letter to your teacher

Dear students,

I am very excited to start working with you and I am sure that we will have a fantastic year together!

I would like to know all about who you are but first, I will tell you a little bit more about myself. I am originally from the United States. Have you ever been there? I was born in Spokane, Washington and grew up in Portland, Oregon. Do you know where Oregon is? It is a beautiful state with gorgeous mountain ranges, a dramatic coastline, and it even has a large desert region. What do you think of when you think of the United States? 
Here are a few pictures from Oregon.



I am married and have two grown-up sons.  Can you tell me something about your family?  What do you like to do in your spare time?  Do you have any pets? Here is a picture of our pet turtle, Myrtle. She loves the sunshine!

(Continue letter....)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar