måndag 13 oktober 2014

Welcome to Mrs. Borg's English blog!

Welcome to my English blog!
This blog is a meant to be a gathering place for all of the work we do together in English.   Your own blogs should also be a gathering place for the work you do in English however, they will also be a place for you to showcase your work, reflect over your work, and to get feedback on your work from your classmates and your teacher.

In this blog you will be able to find:

  • Unit descriptions
  • Unit resources
  • Assignment calenders
  • Your classmates blogs
  • Miscellaneous fun stuff!
I am looking forward to an exciting year of creating and blogging!


Here is a short video that will tell you a little bit more about who I am and where I come from.  I hope you enjoy it!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar